Tuesday, September 05, 2006

POKERBILITY IS REVIEWED AT GAMBLING911.COM

911 is the number most of us are familiar with calling if we set our house on fire while trying to cook a grilled cheese, or somebody breaks into our home in the middle of the night to discuss the idea of wealth redistribution. In other words, it is number that is dialed when we are in serious need of help. 911 may be great for saving your life, but will do very little to help your online poker game. Gambling911.com is where you go when you’re in desperate need of help playing Hold’em in cyberspace.
As one of the most trusted places to go for honest, unbiased reviews of the products associated with the Texas Hold’em industry, we were pleased when Jenny Woo of Gambling911.com featured Pokerbility in her column.
Jenny’s columns are always entertaining, and it was impressive how she worked a “Hillbilly” reference into a piece about odds calculators, but at the heart of her article she points out how Pokerbility can immediate elevate a novice to the level of master in any game of online Hold’em.
In the words of Ms. Woo herself, “Pokerbility.com is the equivalent of having your own ESPN odds calculator seen in the corner of the television screen during the World Series of poker allowing amateur and mid-level players learn the game faster and play more effectively.”
This is high praise from a trusted, unbiased source. We are pleased that the industry recognized the value on our product and how it can help the average online player.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find
It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you
aided me.

Feel free to visit my homepage オークリー ゴーグル

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team
of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in
the same niche. Your blog provided us useful
information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!


Also visit my web-site; 激安オークリー

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on writing, great job!

Here is my blog post - 激安オークリー

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I do not suppose I have read through a single thing like this before. So nice to discover someone with a few genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is something that's needed on the internet,
someone with a bit of originality!

my page オークリーメガネ

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly when someone doesn't understand then its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.

My homepage: オークリー アウトレット

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to “return the favor”.
I am trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose
its ok to use some of your ideas!!

My page: オークリー サングラス

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like it when folks come together and share thoughts.
Great site, stick with it!

Also visit my blog post :: レイバンサングラス

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any internet
browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog readers have complained about my
website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.

Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

Look at my web blog レイバンサングラス

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm extremely inspired along with your writing skills and also with the structure on your weblog. Is that this a paid topic or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to look a
great blog like this one nowadays..

Stop by my web page ... blogspot.com

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

My web blog :: オークリーメガネ

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Have a look at my webpage - 激安レイバン

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.


my page; レイバン激安

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Its actually remarkable post, I have got much clear idea concerning from this post.


Here is my blog post ... レイバンサングラス

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!



Here is my blog: オークリー

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd
like to send you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Also visit my web site :: レイバンメガネ

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks very interesting blog!

Check out my page :: bikersowned.ca

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home